Friday 12 June 2015

The Beautiful Bloggers Award


First off I want to send a big thank you to the beautiful Sinead over at Less Reality More Books for nominating me! She's a wonderful person & blogger, and totally made my day with this nomination 

Here are the rules for the award:


#1: Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you. 
#2: List seven random things about yourself. 
#3: Nominate seven wonderful, book-loving bloggers.    
#4: Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.  



My Random Facts

  • When I was little I used to build a little 'cubbyhouse' out of my books. I'd sit inside my self-built little book house and read for hours!
  • I make a music playlist for every book I read.
  • I play the piano and the drums.
  • My favourite place to be is on the beaches of the Gold Coast, QLD. 
  • My favourite movie of all time is the 1963 classic comedy It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
  • I know a book blogger shouldn't have favourites...but my fave genre has to be historical fiction!
  • Before I started my book blog I used to write reviews for my school library and for my school's student-run newspaper.



My Nominees

 Jackie @ No Bent Spines 
Birdie @ Birdie's Books



 I am so excited to read all of your awesome random facts!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool how you made a book house to read in! I've seen furniture that has that same feel except it's a bed with bookshelves surrounding it, creating a little alcove! I'd love one of those to just curl up with a good book and some hot chocolate all day :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you - I can't say the book house was structurally sound lol, but I gave it my best shot! And hot chocolate is one of my fave reading snacks too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...